Thursday, February 19, 2009

CANADA/ Introducing Lilac

Well i am Lilac All should know who i am but in case you didn't i am Jay's daughter the most awesome of the kids. I don't mean to brag but i only tell the truth. So now on to the topic of the ever satisfyingly cold Canada and could you believe it, It was my schools french trip. And yes i do take french thank you very much and  am proud of the grades that i continue to get. 100% just in case you wanted to know. When we were there there was some drama some sadness but over all the food was DELICIOUS and there was a LOT of it. And the amount of never ending maple syrup is astounding. I  other words there was a massive amount. I took 56 pictures on 2 different disposable cameras. And i took really good ones and then some really bad ones. But none just in between. My hotel room was gorgeous, and the people with me brought candy and we ate it all the first night. Plus, we had to walk every where we went except the places that were more than a half hour away on foot. This by the way is not fun when you are wearing 20 pounds of winter "gear." SO to finish up my first blog entry i would like to say that i had a ton of fun in Canada. and that anyone who reads this rox my sox!!!!!!!!      

No comments:

Post a Comment